SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
Purchase a BASS HAT – http://bassfishinghq.tv/shop/
INSTAGRAM – ty_berger
15% OFF Sunglasses (Code BFHQ) – https://rebrand.ly/Polarized-Sunglasses
FALL BASS LURES
– Texas Rig – https://rebrand.ly/69etc93
– Chatterbait – https://rebrand.ly/xhpwonc
– Deep Diving Crankbait – https://rebrand.ly/p43i3la
– Jerkabait – https://rebrand.ly/g36gf39
– Walking Bait – https://rebrand.ly/7a640k2
– Frog – https://rebrand.ly/rhis15w
– Jig – https://rebrand.ly/8r5fqr7
– Sqaurebill – https://rebrand.ly/nf71riz
– Buzzbait – https://rebrand.ly/gtjj9qx
When it comes to lure selection for fall bass fishing, you really want to look at fall as three main phases. Early Fall, Mid Fall and late Fall. During each of these phases the bass are going to act a little bit different, so throwing different lures is a must.
In this video I break down not only the best fall bass lures to use, but I also talk about the areas that I like to target during fall!
BassFishingHQ is dedicated to teaching people how to catch more and bigger bass. I will go over different bass fishing tips & techniques that will put more fish in the boat or on the shore. Whether you are just starting out or a seasoned tournament angler, my goal is to help you catch more bass.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!